Who can apply
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with remote engineering teams
What you will be doing?
- Understand business process flow & requirements, focusing on design and coding
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Ready to Deliver Logistic Excellence? Send your profile at email@example.com