Excellence requires the support of intelligent decisions. Logistics and supply chain management
are flush with analytics at every step of the operation and the sheer volume of data points requires
use of ML & AI algorithms to derive sense out of what’s going on.
Logibee expects to lead the way, in this area, with fresh thoughts and expects to build cutting edge technology that drives change in the way logistics and supply chain systems work in the future..
Are you up for an exciting internship opportunity to work with a team using cutting edge technology to solve real life optimization problems? If so, read further..
Who can apply?
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as python developer in area of AI/ML
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Fluency in Python: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, PySpark, PyTorch, Matplotlib
- Techniques: Regression analysis, Natural Language Processing (NLP) models, CNN DNN, Decision tree, Deep learning algorithms.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with database technology such as MongoDB, Postgres
- Excellent working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ML services.
- Knowledge of AWS Sagemaker will be a plus
- AWS Certification will be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with remote engineering teams
What you will be doing
- Understand business process flow & requirements, focusing on design and coding
- Leverage online resources
- Write clean code to solve business problem
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Ready to Deliver Logistic Excellence? Send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org